Press release, Fort Worth, Texas – December 14, 2017 – Parker Products recently launched its 2018 feature flavors for ice cream. The flavor combinations, developed by Parker’s R&D and marketing teams, were created by reconstructing chef-inspired, on-trend desserts into something new and intriguing. Highlighting Parker’s flavor bases, inclusions, grinds, coatings, fruit preps and variegates, the 2018 feature flavors include:
- Pineapple Lime Bar: this novelty features a pineapple lime sorbet dipped in dark chocolate and garnished with pink peppercorn.
- Circus Animal: this flavor features a pink sugar cookie base, sugar cookie pieces and confetti icing.
- Southern Charm: this flavor starts with a caramelized sugar base and is made complete with cracker candy pieces, honey pecans and a whiskey sauce.
- Heavenly Hash: paying homage to the classic dessert, this flavor features a brownie batter base, marshmallows, brownie fudge and chocolate flakes.
- Cold Brew: this on-trend flavor brings the best part of the morning to dessert. A coffee ice cream base is enhanced with chocolate-covered coffee beans and caramel coffee creamer.
Parker’s other new flavors include Plum Streusel, Amaretto Boston Crème, Perfectly Peared, Apple Fritter and Cherry Ice Cream Bar.
To learn more about Parker’s feature flavors, visit ParkerProducts.com.
Source: Parker Products