Parker Products’ 11 on-trend ice cream flavors for 2017
2017 flavor trends are highlighted, including unique sweet and savory flavor combinations.
Parker Products, Fort Worth, Texas, launched its 2017 booklet on feature flavors for ice cream, which highlights the company’s latest intriguing flavor combinations. The on-trend flavors, developed by Parker’s creative R&D and marketing teams, reflect industry trends including an interest in simple, indulgent flavors derived from traditional home cooking. All are natural and support clean labels. The feature flavors include:
- Raspberry Buttermilk Sherbet: this home-style flavor features a buttermilk flavor base that provides a backdrop to the tang of raspberry sherbet swirls and chunks of raspberry cake inclusions.
- Parmesan Sables: this complex, culinary flavor has an upscale taste profile, combining hazelnut ice cream with parmesan sables and rosemary pecans.
- Malted S’mores: this nostalgic flavor features a malt flavor base mixed with marshmallow swirls, chunks of sugar cookie and chocolate flakes.
- Whiskey River: this sophisticated flavor reminiscent of craft cocktails blends brown sugar fudge flavor base, triple fudge brownie chunks, whiskey pecans and a Whiskey River swirl.
- Salted Gingerbread: this on-trend pumpkin base ice cream includes gingerbread inclusions and salted caramel maple variegate.
Parker’s other new flavors include Strawberry Slab, Sheet Savvy, Blueberry Crumble, Bournog Eggbon, Santa S’more, and Banana Stand.
To learn more about Parker’s feature flavors or to request a copy of the 2017 feature flavor booklet, visit ParkerProducts.com.
SOURCE: Parker Products