Thousands of votes were cast in Dairy Foods’ Best New Dairy Products 2021 poll, and the results are finally in. Prairie Farms Dairy, Edwardsville, Ill., took home the top honors with its small-batch cream cheese spreads. Coming in second was Rosemont, Ill.-based GoodSport’s innovative dairy-based sports drink.
To compile its nominations in the poll, Dairy Foods’ editors reviewed all the new dairy products featured in our eMagazine and on dairyfoods.com in 2021. From hundreds of products, our team selected 20 dairy foods and beverages. Visitors to DairyFoods.com were then asked to vote for their favorites.
Here are the 2021 Top 10 Best New Dairy Products chosen by Dairy Foods’ readers (in order of the number of votes received.)
The Top 10 Readers’ Choice:
- Prairie Farms small-batch cream cheese spreads
- GoodSport sports drink
- Oikos Blended yogurt
- Chobani Zero Sugar yogurt
- Killer Creamery zero-sugar ice cream sandwiches
- Stonyfield kids yogurt with cereal toppers
- Babybel functional cheese
- Yasso Poppables frozen Greek yogurt bites
- :Ratio Protein high-protein yogurt
- Alouette Gourmet Bites cheese snacks
We also picked our five favorites, based on originality, packaging, and taste — see our Editors’ Choice below, in no particular order.
Editors' Choice: Our Top Five