Dairy Foods magazine and the American Dairy Products Institute (ADPI), Elmhurst, Ill., have extended the entry deadline for the 2021 Breakthrough Award for Dairy Ingredient Innovation program to May 14. Dairy Foods and ADPI will be honoring one deserving dairy processor/ADPI member for dairy ingredient-related achievements and innovations.
Dairy Foods and ADPI are soliciting entries that fit one or more of five categories:
- Innovative milk-derived or whey-derived dairy ingredients.
- Innovative processing or packaging of dairy ingredients.
- Innovative breakthroughs in R&D or quality assurance of dairy ingredients.
- Innovative marketing of a dairy ingredient.
- Innovative tool or system to be used for dairy ingredients.
Individuals representing Dairy Foods and ADPI will be judging the entries, selecting one deserving entry for 2021 Breakthrough Award honors. Dairy Foods will present the award at the ADPI/ABI Annual Conference in August. The winner will be profiled in Dairy Foods magazine, on dairyfoods.com and in ADPI publications.
Click here for more information or to submit an entry.