Dairy Foods magazine and the American Dairy Products Institute (ADPI), Elmhurst, Ill., will be honoring one deserving dairy processor with the 2021 Breakthrough Award for Dairy Ingredient Innovation. The award celebrates achievements and innovations realized between Feb. 1, 2020, and Feb. 1, 2021, by dairy processing members of ADPI.
Dairy Foods and ADPI are soliciting entries that fit one or more of five categories:
- Innovative milk-derived or whey-derived dairy ingredient products.
- Innovative processing or packaging of dairy ingredients.
- Innovative breakthroughs in R&D or quality assurance of dairy ingredients.
- Innovative marketing of a dairy ingredient.
- Innovative tool or system to be used for dairy ingredients.
Individuals representing Dairy Foods and ADPI will be judging the entries, selecting one deserving entry for 2021 Breakthrough Award honors. Dairy Foods will present the award at the ADPI/ABI Annual Conference in August. The winner will be profiled in Dairy Foods magazine, on dairyfoods.com and in ADPI publications.
The deadline for entries is May 3, 2020.
Click here for more information or to submit an entry.