HP Hood, Lynnfield, Mass., introduced five new ice cream flavors and two new frozen yogurt flavors to its lineup for 2015. The new flavors are:
- Chocolate Marshmallow Swirl: Chocolate ice cream swirled with marshmallow.
- New England Creamery Nantucket Nutty Cone Sundae: Vanilla ice cream swirled with caramel and chocolate-covered peanuts and chocolate-covered waffle cone pieces.
- Limited-Edition Jelly Donut: Vanilla ice cream swirled with raspberry, rainbow sprinkles and donut pieces.
- Limited-Edition Fried Ice Cream: Cinnamon caramel ice cream swirled with caramel and cinnamon crust pieces.
- Low-fat Chocolate Hazelnut Chip frozen yogurt: Chocolate hazelnut low-fat frozen yogurt with chocolate chips
- Low-fat Raspberry Crunch frozen yogurt: Low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt with raspberry swirl and granola crunch.
- Limited-Edition Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich: Creamy mint chocolate chip ice cream between crisp chocolate wafers.
The low-fat Raspberry Crunch frozen yogurt; Fried ice cream and Jelly Donut are all sold in 48-ounce containers for a suggested retail price of $3.99.
The new flavors will be available in February/March 2015 at New England retailers. The limited-edition items are expected to be in market through mid-September 2015.
Got new dairy products to contribute? Submit it to Dairy Foods here.