HP Hood’s bold new ice cream flavors for 2015
HP Hood, Lynnfield, Mass., introduced five new ice cream flavors and two new frozen yogurt flavors to its lineup for 2015. The new flavors are:
- Chocolate Marshmallow Swirl: Chocolate ice cream swirled with marshmallow.
- New England Creamery Nantucket Nutty Cone Sundae: Vanilla ice cream swirled with caramel and chocolate-covered peanuts and chocolate-covered waffle cone pieces.
- Limited-Edition Jelly Donut: Vanilla ice cream swirled with raspberry, rainbow sprinkles and donut pieces.
- Limited-Edition Fried Ice Cream: Cinnamon caramel ice cream swirled with caramel and cinnamon crust pieces.
- Low-fat Chocolate Hazelnut Chip frozen yogurt: Chocolate hazelnut low-fat frozen yogurt with chocolate chips
- Low-fat Raspberry Crunch frozen yogurt: Low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt with raspberry swirl and granola crunch.
- Limited-Edition Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich: Creamy mint chocolate chip ice cream between crisp chocolate wafers.
The low-fat Raspberry Crunch frozen yogurt; Fried ice cream and Jelly Donut are all sold in 48-ounce containers for a suggested retail price of $3.99.
The new flavors will be available in February/March 2015 at New England retailers. The limited-edition items are expected to be in market through mid-September 2015.
Got new dairy products to contribute? Submit it to Dairy Foods here.