Englewood Cliffs, N.J.-based Unilever introduced a freezer-load of new ice cream products in its Breyers Blasts! line. The seven new flavors are:
- Girl Scout cookies Thin Mints — Thin Mints pieces and a fudge swirl in mint flavored frozen dairy dessert.
- Girl Scout cookies Samoas — Samoas pieces, coconut and a fudge swirl in coconut caramel flavored frozen dairy dessert.
- M&M's Brand Chocolate Candies — Chocolate light ice cream with M&M’S® minis milk chocolate candies.
- Strawberry Waffle Cone — This variety (previously only available at Walmart, is now for sale nationwide) features fudge covered waffle cone pieces and a strawberry swirl in strawberry flavored frozen dairy dessert.
- Birthday Blast! — Cake pieces and rainbow sprinkles in cake flavored frozen dairy dessert.
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel — This variety (available exclusively at Walmart locations) features chocolate flavored pretzel pieces and a fudge swirl in golden flavored frozen dairy dessert.
- Creamsicle — This new variety (available exclusively at Walmart locations) features vanilla frozen dairy dessert and orange sherbet.
The new flavors join the other 18 varieties in the Blasts! line. The ice cream is sold in 48-ounce containers for a suggested retail price of $3.50 to $5.99.