Adam Gurga, national manager of grocery and retail partnerships at Alpharetta, Ga.-based Cimcorp, a pioneer of intralogistics automation that specializes in fresh food handling and tire-handling solutions, joins Dairy Foods for Episode 31 of the “Let’s Talk Dairy” podcast to offer insights on technology, automation, and AI.
Gurga helps global supply chains streamline and optimize product flow by integrating precise intralogistics automation where it’s needed most. He believes in collaborating with his client-partners to challenge the status quo of supply chains and to optimize the value creation across all trading partners.
During the podcast, Gurga discusses the following:
- If dairy processors have decided to implement automation in a big way and if so, what needs they are trying to meet.
- How automation can improve a dairy processor’s bottle line.
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID) and how dairy processors are using these electromagnetic fields to identify and track tags for streamlined operations.
- The many benefits of automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS).
- The big buzzword of artificial intelligence. Is AI just hype, or is it the next big technological breakthrough for both the dairy industry and all manufacturers?
For access to more podcast episodes, click here.