Litehouse Inc., Sandpoint, Idaho, unveiled a new line of thick and creamy Litehouse Dips & Spreads which complements the brand’s breadth of product offerings. The new dip and spreads line from the 100% employee-owned company features bold flavors for every dip-worthy occasion and brings the delicious taste of Litehouse dressings to the dip and spread category, it says
Industry data shows that consumers are snacking more often and more frequently throughout the day and that 69% of consumers use sour cream-based and creamy-based dips as snacks. These insights, combined with flavor trends and strong sales for Litehouse dressing flavors like Avocado Ranch and Homestyle Ranch, led to the development of the new line of flavor-forward dips and spreads.
The company points out that its new dips and spreads are an evolution of its popular 15-ounce Veggie Dips which historically were a leader in the creamy veggie dips category. Developed to satisfy consumers’ evolving palettes, the new dips and spreads feature cleaner ingredient labels, bolder flavors and better taste. Additionally, the packaging has been refreshed with new 12-ounce tubs featuring vibrant visuals that pop on-shelf and demonstrate product versatility.
“We are continually innovating to keep pace with flavor trends and consumer preferences,” Krystle Turnball, brand manager at Litehouse, says. “Our new dips and spreads enhance everyday meals and snacks, including expanded use cases like pizza, wings and sandwiches.”
Litehouse Dips & Spreads are available in five new flavors:
• Homestyle Ranch is the perfect blend of sour cream, buttermilk, garlic and onion, giving this ranch dip a classic taste that pairs well with veggies and chips.
• Avocado Ranch combines real avocado, sour cream, lime juice, spices and a kick of jalapeño that’s delicious with chips and veggies or spread over a BLT.
• Southwest Ranch blends buttermilk, jalapeños, and a dash of chipotle, resulting in robust flavor that will add a zesty twist to any dish.
• Dilly Dip is a bright and flavorful mix of dill, sour cream and spices that pairs perfectly with veggies and pita or spread on salmon.
• Spinach Parmesan is a rich and creamy dip that combines spinach with savory parmesan cheese. This dip is a delightful complement to pretzels, bread and crackers.
Litehouse Dips & Spreads are available in the refrigerated produce department at grocery retailers nationwide, including Kroger and Walmart, and have a suggested retail price of $3.99 for a 12-ounce tub.