At the 2021 Dairy Symposium — sponsored by the Madison, Wis.-based Wisconsin Dairy Products Association (WDPA) and held July 12-13 in Door County, Wis. — the 2022 WDPA officers were elected.
WDPA said the new officers include:
- President: Greg Pollesch, Galloway Co.
- Vice president: Bob Walker, Prairie Farms.
- Treasurer: Paul Blackley, Sargento Foods.
- Secretary: Joe Miller, Foremost Farms USA.
In addition, WDPA said six members were approved for three-year terms. They are:
- Galloway Company - Greg Pollesch, Galloway Co.
- Joanne Brennan, Dairy Farmers of America.
- Ron Kremer, Kerry.
- Bob Walker, Prairie Farms
- Joe Miller, Foremost Farms USA.
- Bill Stewart, Century Foods.
WDPA is a trade association representing processors of milk, cheese, butter, ice cream and frozen desserts, dried milk and milk products, and dry whey products, as well as suppliers of goods and services to the dairy industry. WDPA said its members are responsible for 70% of the milk and dairy products marketed in Wisconsin.