Tillamook County Creamery Association, Tillamook, Ore., partnered with Bob’s Red Mill to launch six varieties of Farmstyle Greek yogurt parfaits paired made with whole grain oat granola.
The flavors are:
- Oregon strawberry with gluten-free honey oat granola
- Washington raspberry with honey oat granola
- Oregon blueberry with honey almond granola
- Oregon marionberry with honey oat granola
- Old-fashioned vanilla with crunchy coconut granola
- Oregon dark cherry with honey almond granola
The parfaits are made with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners, and no high fructose corn syrup. The raspberry flavor contains 170 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 15 grams of sugar and 13 grams of protein per 5.3-ounce container.
The suggested retail price is $1.50 and the parfaits are sold at major grocery retailers, including Safeway in Northern California and the Pacific Northwest, Raley’s in Northern California, and Walmart in the Pacific Northwest, California, Arizona and Colorado.
Got new dairy products to contribute? Submit it to Dairy Foods here.