Alden’s Organic, Eugene, Ore., says it is kicking off the year with five new ways to sweeten up consumer snacking routines. The portion-controlled dairy-free and gluten-free frozen treats are grab-and-go options made with certified organic ingredients consumers can feel good about. They include:
- Alden’s Organic dairy free Dark Chocolate Almond bar, which features dairy-free vanilla frozen dessert with a rich coating of organic dark chocolate and chunks of crunchy almonds.
- Alden’s Organic Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Vanilla bar, which features dairy-free vanilla frozen dessert dipped in super-indulgent organic dark chocolate.
- Alden’s Organic Dairy Free Vanilla Bean Round sammie, which sandwiches dairy-free vanilla bean frozen dessert between gluten-free chocolate cookie wafers.
- Alden’s Organic Dairy Free Coffee Swirl bar, a dairy-free fair trade mocha dessert with swirls of sweet dairy-free vanilla.
- Alden’s Organic Strawberry Cream Swirl bar, which features fresh organic cream swirled with real strawberry sorbet.
The Strawberry Cream Swirl bar is certified gluten free, Alden’s Organic says. All the other products are both certified gluten free and certified vegan. The sammie has a suggested retail price of $7.99 for a four-count box; the other products have a suggested retail price of $6.49 for a four-count box.
“Consumers are snacking more than ever, and they are reaching for portion-controlled novelties to satisfy cravings throughout the day. Our new novelties are a delicious way to add a moment of indulgence, joy or connection, and we have a variety of options that everyone can enjoy,” says S Joelle Simmons, senior vice president of sales and marketing.
The new products are currently on shelf at Sprouts and Natural Grocers stores nationwide. They are also available for purchase online at aldensicecream.com, Alden’s Organic says.