Chobani LLC, New Berlin, N.Y., said it is teaming up with WW Digital 360 coaches to help consumers with their wellness routines. In addition to curating new SmartPoints-friendly recipes using the new Chobani with Zero Sugar products, the organizations kicked off a sweepstakes; consumers may enter for the chance to win special prizes from now until Oct. 10 by visiting https://www.chobani.com/WW-Zero-Sugar-Sweeps.
Chobani said the sweepstakes grand prize package includes:
- Three one-on-one health and wellness coaching sessions with WW D360 coach and mindfulness and wellbeing expert Kayla Jeter (@fitandfullbykayla).
- One-hour cook-along with WW D360 coach and food and lifestyle blogger Cassidy Ceresa (@cassidyeats).
- One-year WW Digital 360 membership.
- A month’s supply of Chobani with Zero Sugar products.
Three runners-up will receive:
- A six-month WW Digital 360 membership.
- Half a month’s supply of Chobani with Zero Sugar products.
The Chobani with Zero Sugar dairy product lineup is “full-flavored” and “impossibly delicious,” Chobani said, with zero sugar, natural ingredients and approximately 60 calories per 5.3-ounce serving. It is lactose-free, an excellent source of protein, and contains six live and active cultures, including probiotics.
In addition to the sweepstakes, Chobani said it collaborated with WW to develop SmartPoint-friendly recipes — all requiring 15 minutes or less of prep — using Chobani with Zero Sugar products. The recipes include Coach Kayla Jeter's Mixed Berry Overnight Oats, Coach Cassidy Ceresa's Fruit and Nut Yogurt Bark, Multigrain Berry Pancakes, Cinnamon-Apple Muffins and No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Tartlets. The recipes can be found at www.chobani.com/recipes.