With millions of Americans bringing their fitness routine into their homes, Norwich, N.Y.-headquartered Chobani and Boston-based Reebok said they are teaming up to help consumers raise their home fitness game. Through March 10, consumers may enter the companies’ sweepstakes for a chance to win a “complete” home gym makeover featuring a new set of workout equipment, Reebok fitness gear and a mini fridge that can be stocked with Chobani Complete advance nutrition yogurt for peak performance at home.
Full details of the prize package, the companies said, include:
- A mini fridge consumers may pack full of Chobani Complete yogurt. The easy-to-digest lactose-free yogurt has up to 25 grams of complete protein and no added sugar.
- Two pairs of the all-new Nano X1 training shoe. Known as the “Official Shoe of Fitness,” the Nano X1 training shoe was designed to be as versatile as today’s passionate fitness lover it was created for.
- An SL8.0 Elliptical.
- Combat uppercut boxing bag and gloves.
- An Assortment of home gym accessories, including resistance tubes, deck, weight vest, wedge mat, core board and more.
- A $1,000 Gift Card to Reebok.com.
One grand prize winner and three runners-up will be randomly selected, the companies said. The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Consumers may enter at http://chobani.com/homeworkoutsolved for a chance to win.