Our first “Let’s Talk Dairy” podcast features Rachel Kyllo, senior vice president of marketing and innovation for Kemps. Kyllo discusses women’s opportunities in dairy and the importance of women’s input in product development. She also highlights Kemps’ partnership with Roundy’s Supermarkets, through which the companies emphasized milk’s nutritional benefits to increase consumption during the pandemic.
In this episode, Kyllo discusses:
- The importance of including women’s voices in dairy product development.
- How women’s involvement in the dairy industry can grow through mentoring.
- The milk marketing initiative Kemps developed with Roundy’s supermarkets to engage with shoppers.
- How Kemps and Roundy’s pivoted the marketing campaign to meet the COVID-19 pandemic shopping reality.
- Which nutritional benefits Kemps chose to market.
For access to more podcast episodes, click here.