Unilever, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., rolled out 17 new frozen treats in 2016 across five of its ice cream brands – Breyers, Good Humor, Klondike, Magnum Ice Cream and Popsicle. Each brand is dishing out an assortment of popular flavors and favorite desserts re-imagined as frozen treats, which are now available in grocery stores nationwide.
Unilever’s new 2016 ice cream products
In celebration of its 150 year anniversary, Breyers introduced a full-frozen twist on ice cream cake. And for the first time, the company is introducing a line of conveniently, pre-portioned snack cups.
- Breyers Ice Cream Cake - Chocolate Ice Cream with chocolate crunchies, sandwiched between vanilla ice cream.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter features chocolate ice cream made with a real peanut butter swirl.
- Coconut Fudge combines real coconut shreds and a fudge swirl.
- Chocolate Snack Cups features chocolate ice cream made with fresh cream and rich Dutch cocoa, in a pre-portioned snack cup.
- Vanilla Snack Cups includes vanilla ice cream, made with simple ingredients like cream, sugar, milk and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans, in a pre-portioned snack cup.
The Ice Cream Cake, Coconut Fudge and Chocolate Peanut Butter will be available in 48-ounce containers at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99-$5.99. The snack cups are available in 10-count packs of 3-ounce cups at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $5.49-$6.99.
Breyers Gelato Indulgences adds 4 new varieties
- Chocolate Fudge Truffle features milk chocolate gelato with a rich fudge swirl and gourmet chocolate truffles.
- Chocolate Hazelnut combines chocolate gelato with hazelnut flavor, a chocolate hazelnut sauce and gourmet chocolate curls.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate features peanut butter gelato with a milk chocolate swirl and gourmet chocolate peanut butter cups.
The gelato is available in 28.5-ounce clear tubs at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $5.49.
Good Humor adds new frozen novelties
Good Humor added two new cookie-inspired offerings in frozen novelties.
- Good Humor Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich, currently available in the Northeast, features frozen chocolate-flavored dessert, coated in chocolate chips and sandwiched between two chocolate cookies with milk chocolate chips.
- Good Humor Oreo Cone, with its chocolate wafer cone, is filled with frozen cookies and cream dessert and topped with Oreo pieces.
The frozen novelties are available in 4-packs at grocery stores nationwide in the Northeast for a suggested retail price of $3.79.
Klondike re-imagines a classic flavor
Klondike expanded its line of classic, stickless bars to include a new variety –S'Mores Stickless Bars.
- Klondike S'Mores features creamy marshmallow ice cream with sweet graham cracker swirls inside a breakable milk chocolate flavored shell.
The bars are available in 6-packs at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99.
Magnum expands Doubles offerings
Magnum Ice Cream added to its Doubles ice cream line – which features two layers of chocolate around a layer of sauce – to include new twists on classic flavor pairings like chocolate-covered raspberries and chocolate and vanilla.
- Double Raspberry features raspberry ice cream, raspberry sauce and a crackling coating made with Belgian chocolate.
- Double Chocolate Vanilla offers vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate sauce and a coating made with Belgian chocolate.
The ice cream is available in 3-count multipacks at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.49.
Popsicle adds refreshing new flavors
Popsicle introduced three new varieties that inspire summertime fun at any age.
- Popsicle Tropical Paradise comes in four tropical flavors — Mango, Strawberry-Banana, Island Punch and Pineapple.
- Popsicle Sugar-Free Red Classics offers a better-for-you treat in all the favorite red flavors — Cherry, Raspberry and Strawberry.
- Popsicle Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles complete with Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael and Leonardo, includes four flavors: Orange Fury, Cherry Crush, Blue Raspberry Blast and Smashing Grape.
The frozen treats are available in 18-count boxes for a suggested retail price of $3.99 at grocery stores nationwide.