New dairy products: Man Dip, a cream cheese-based hearty dip
Man Dip, created by Ted and Andy LLC, is a cream-cheese based dip that features chunks of meat and spices, a hearty dip marketed toward men. The dip is produced by Duke Food Products in its SQF Level 3 facility in Easley, S.C.
The flavors are:
- Original (spicy sausage and cream cheese)
- Habanero (extra-spicy sausage and cream cheese)
- Buffalo chicken (Fiery chicken and cream cheese)
- Jalapeno Popper (Zesty pepper and cream cheese)
- Cajun (Andouille sausage and cream cheese)
- Chipotle Chorizo (Smokey sausage and cream cheese)
The cheese dip is sold in a 12-ounce container for a suggested retail price of $5.95. It’s available at Ingles, K-VAT's, many of the Galaxy, Lowes and IG stores in the Southeast; and it will be in Brookshire's in Texas very soon and the St. Louis market, according to the company.