Man Dip, created by Ted and Andy LLC, is a cream-cheese based dip that features chunks of meat and spices, a hearty dip marketed toward men. The dip is produced by Duke Food Products in its SQF Level 3 facility in Easley, S.C.
The flavors are:
- Original (spicy sausage and cream cheese)
- Habanero (extra-spicy sausage and cream cheese)
- Buffalo chicken (Fiery chicken and cream cheese)
- Jalapeno Popper (Zesty pepper and cream cheese)
- Cajun (Andouille sausage and cream cheese)
- Chipotle Chorizo (Smokey sausage and cream cheese)
The cheese dip is sold in a 12-ounce container for a suggested retail price of $5.95. It’s available at Ingles, K-VAT's, many of the Galaxy, Lowes and IG stores in the Southeast; and it will be in Brookshire's in Texas very soon and the St. Louis market, according to the company.
Got new dairy products to contribute? Submit it to Dairy Foods here.