Boston-based Yasso frozen Greek yogurt, owned by Apollo Food Group LLC, and the creators of the first frozen Greek yogurt bars, announced the addition of five new flavors to its line: Peanut Butter Cup, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Fudge, Dark Chocolate Raspberry and Sea Salt Caramel.
The new bars join Yasso's six existing flavors, including raspberry, mango and strawberry, and are available at more than 14,000 grocery stores nationwide. The bars are made with only natural ingredients, including real Greek yogurt, rBST-free milk and natural sweeteners.
Here’s the "scoop" on Yasso's five new flavors:
- Peanut Butter Cup: A blend of creamy peanut butter Greek yogurt and smooth chocolate coating, it contains 130 calories per bar.
- Mint Chocolate Chip: Cool mint frozen Greek yogurt mixed with chocolate chips. It contains 100 calories per bar.
- Chocolate Fudge: Creamy Greek yogurt blended with cocoa. It contains 100 calories per bar.
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry: One of Yasso's original flavors with a new addition — a rich dark-chocolate coating. It contains 110 calories per bar.
- Sea Salt Caramel: Caramel frozen Greek yogurt and a lightly salted caramel swirl. It contains 100 calories per bar. It contains 100 calories per bar.
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt bars are offered in 3- and 3.5-ounce bars and are offered in packs of four and in larger packs at select club stores. The bars are available for a suggested retail price of $4.99 to $5.49.
Read more about Yasso's other frozen Greek yogurt bar flavors here.
Got new dairy products to contribute? Submit it to Dairy Foods here.