To honor achievements by dairy processing members of the American Dairy Products Institute, Dairy Foods and American Dairy Products Institute present the Breakthrough Award for Ingredient Innovation. The entry deadline is March 10, so please get in your submissions today.
Entrants MUST be members of the American Dairy Products Institute to enter. Achievements must have taken place between (between Feb. 1, 2022 and Feb. 1, 2023).
Dairy Foods and ADPI are soliciting entries that fit one or more of five categories:
- Innovative milk-derived or whey-derived dairy-based ingredient products.
- Innovative processing or packaging of dairy-based ingredients.
- Innovative breakthroughs in R&D or quality assurance of dairy-based ingredients.
- Innovative marketing of a dairy-based ingredient.
- Innovative tool or system to be used for dairy-based ingredients.
Individuals representing Dairy Foods and ADPI will be judging the entries, selecting one deserving entry for 2023 Breakthrough Award honors. Dairy Foods will present the award at the ADPI/ABI Annual Conference in April 2023. The winner will be profiled in Dairy Foods magazine, on dairyfoods.com and in ADPI publications.
To be considered for the award, please see the link:
In 2022, Arla Foods Ingredients won the Breakthrough Award for Innovation.