The International Dairy Deli Bakery Association (IDDBA), Madison, Wis., announced the special guest lineup for its IDDBA 2022 event.
“As we look forward to once again bringing our IDDBA community back together, we are excited to add an amazing list of speakers and entertainers to this year’s show schedule”, said Whitney Atkins, IDDBA’s vice president of marketing.
Top leadership and motivational experts, as well as world-renowned entertainers, will take center stage during the show, which is scheduled for June 5-7, 2022, in Atlanta.
“Excitement continues to build around the show floor, and we are ready to share this tremendous news,” Atkins said.
IDDBA says the event’s special guests and their programming include:
- Kindra Hall, “The Irresistible Power of Strategic Storytelling.”
- Jon Dorenbos, “Life is Magic.”
- Dennis Snow, “The Secrets to Success: Through Leadership.”
- Mel Robbins, “The 5 Second Rule — Achieve Breakthrough Performance in Your Career and Lifetime.”
- Dale Earnhardt Jr., “Life in the Fast Lane.”
The lineup will be enhanced by a special Monday night performance: “An Evening with Tim McGraw,” IDDBA said. McGraw’s unparalleled career includes 19 No. 1 albums, 80 million records sold worldwide and 44 No. 1 radio singles. With hits like “I Called Mama,” “Humble & Kind” and “Live Like You Were Dying,” he has routinely been cited as one of the biggest touring artists in the history of country music.
For more information about the event, visit iddba.org.