The Madison, Wis.-based International Dairy Deli Bakery Association (IDDBA) announced the speaker lineup for its IDDBA 18 show. The show will be held June 10-12, 2018, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans.
Speaking on June 10 will be:
- Aaron Rodgers, quarterback, Green Bay Packers
- Christina Tosi, CEO and founder, Milk Bar
- Erik Waterkotte, chairman of the board of directors, IDDBA
- Ginger Hardage, former senior vice president of culture and communications, Southwest Airlines
The speaker lineup on Monday, June 11 will be:
- Daymond John, CEO and founder, FUBU
- Mike Eardley, resident and CEO, IDDBA
- Jennifer Fleiss, CEO and Cofounder, Code Eight
- Bill McDermott, CEO, SAP
Speaking on Tuesday, June 12 will be:
- Michael J. Fox, actor
- Carey Lohrenz, U.S. Navy fighter pilot
- Eddie Yoon, founder, Eddie Would Grow
For more information or to register for the show, visit www.iddba.org.