Voting now open for Process Expo Innovation Showcase People's Choice Awards
Process Expo attendees may vote and enter their email address for a chance to win a Google Home.
Dozens of exhibiting companies participating in next month's Process Expo, hosted by the Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA), submitted new products to be considered for the Innovation Showcase People's Choice Awards. Several editors from leading industry publications, including Dairy Foods, identified the finalists in each of the six categories, McLean, Va.-based FPSA said, and now attendees have the opportunity to select the winners that will be showcased at the event.
Process Expo will take place Oct. 8-11 at McCormick Place in Chicago. Attendees may click here to vote and enter their email address for a chance to win a Google Home, which will be awarded before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 10. Voting ends at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 10.
On Tuesday, Oct. 8 at 2:00 p.m., each of the 17 finalists will present to a select panel of food processor judges, who will also vote for the most innovative products. Attendees of Process Expo are invited to the presentations, FPSA said. For the schedule of presentations, click here.
"We appreciate the assistance of editors from National Provisioner, Prepared Foods, Food Processing, Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery, BAKERpedia, Food in Canada, Dairy Foods, Dairy Reporter and others who helped us judge the products and identify the finalists," said Jarrod McCarroll, chairman of FPSA and President of Weber Inc. "Now we invite our attendees to participate in the judging process by voting for the most innovative products in the People's Choice Award."
The finalists for the 2019 People's Choice Award and their respective categories include:
- Active Integrated Motion Switch (Bakery, Grains, Nuts, Seeds, and Snacks).
- BladeStop Bandsaw (Meat, Poultry, and Seafood).
- Defender Bandsaw & Poultry Cutter (Meat, Poultry and Seafood).
- DSI 800 (Prepared Foods, Fruits and Vegetables).
- Emsys Drum Emptying Module (Beverages, Coffee Blends and Juices).
- Epzilon ZOX (Meat, Poultry and Seafood).
- FlexFlow Precision Spray Control System (Bakery, Grains, Nuts, Seeds and Snacks).
- FoodSafe Conveyance Workshop (Cheese, Dairy, Milk and Yogurt).
- FoodSafe Conveyance Workshop (Pet Food and Treats).
- Foreign Material Inspection System (Meat, Poultry and Seafood).
- HydroClaw Equipment and Tank Washing Nozzle Expansion (Beverages, Coffee Blends and Juices).
- OPTIMASS Coriolis Mass Flow Meter (Bakery, Grains, Nuts, Seeds and Snacks).
- PP20H Pressure Sensor (Cheese, Dairy, Milk and Yogurt).
- Ribbed V-Top Profile for Thermodrive (Prepared Foods, Fruits and Vegetables).
- Robotics (Prepared Foods, Fruits and Vegetables).
- ThinkTop (Beverages, Coffee Blends and Juices).
- X-Ray Scanner (Cheese, Dairy, Milk and Yogurt).
To register or for information about attending the show, visit https://www.myprocessexpo.com. For more information about Process Expo University, click here. For more information regarding exhibiting at Process Expo 2019, contact Eliza Wetherill at firstname.lastname@example.org (720) 552-1494.