Noosa yoghurt introduces yogurt flavors with some ‘sweet heat’
Noosa’s latest yogurt flavors tap into trend of spicy and sweet.
Noosa yoghurt, Bellvue, Colo., launched six “sweet heat” flavors this summer. The new yogurt flavors feature a combination of spicy and sweet, a growing trend in the food industry, and taps into the savory trend in the dairy industry.
The new flavors are:
- Raspberry Habanero - Raspberry yogurt made with Habanero.
- Pineapple Jalapeno - Pineapple yogurt made with a hot twist of jalapeno pepper.
- Mango Sweet Chili – Mango yogurt featuring hot chili peppers.
- Blackberry Serrano – This yogurt features blackberries and serrano chilies. This flavor rolled out exclusively in noosa’s home state of Colorado in January, but is now available nationwide.
- Bhakti Chai (limited batch) – Features the flavors of Bhakti Chai tea cup in noosa’s creamy yogurt.
- Mexican chocolate (available in 4-ounce, 4 packs) – This yogurt features cinnamon, chocolate and a pinch of chili spice.
The Mexican chocolate flavor contains 150 calories, 6 grams of fat, 17 grams of sugar and 6 grams of protein per 4-ounce cup. Each of the new flavors is available nationwide for a suggested of $2.49 for the 8-ounce and $4.99 for the 4-ounce 4-pack.
Got new dairy products to contribute? Submit it to Dairy Foods here.