The new Ehrmann, Irvine, Calif., mixim is a Greek yogurt with two side compartments with mix-ins. It’s packaged in a distinctive heart-shaped container, and each serving of Greek yogurt is paired with two topping combinations.
The six flavors available are:
- Cherry and Chocolate Curls
- Raspberry with Dark and White Chocolate Curls
- Mango Pineapple with Coconut & Almonds
- Honey with Coconut & Almonds
- Strawberries with Granola
- Blackberry Pomegranate with Granola & Dried Fruits
Mixim fat-free Greek yogurt is made with cultured pasteurized Grade A milk (live and active cultures: Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus).
Each 5.3-ounce container has approximately 150 calories and contains at least 10 grams of protein. The suggested retail price is $1.99 and it’s available at Whole Foods Market, Vons, Pavilions, Safeway, Raleys, Nugget and Albertsons in select stores throughout California, Nevada and Arizona.
Ehrmann USA is the American subsidiary of German dairy production company, Ehrmann AG.
Got new dairy products to contribute? Submit it to Dairy Foods here.