Chicago-based Information Resources Inc. (IRI) 2014 Summit, “Winning the Race to Growth,” will take place March 10 through 12 at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, Fla.
The conference is valuable for senior-level attendees from manufacturer and retailer companies in CPG, retail and healthcare. The three-day program will focus on the most hot button growth issues of marketing, marketing research, brand management, category management, merchandising and advertising professionals.
The IRI Summit is all about going from insight to action, with an emphasis on bottom-line boosting. The conference will hone in on what matters to sales and marketing initiatives, with deep-dives into:
- Kick-starting growth opportunities across categories and demographics
- Strategies for smarter pricing and promotion
- Mastering marketing mix in the digital age
- Paradigm-busting, profit-capturing analytics
- The latest tools to maximize merchandising and assortment
- Tales and takeaways from win-win retailer/manufacturer collaborations
The conference will feature best practice growth sessions that focus on:
- Knowing and growing your consumer base
- Building a marketing mix with a digital twist
- New product launches that get people talking
- Pedal-to-the-Metal revenue acceleration
- On-point pricing and promotion
- Laser-focused forecasting
The keynote speakers for the event include, Brian Cornell, chief executive officer, Pepsico Americas Foods; Erin Hunter, global head of CPG Marketing, Facebook; Geena Davis, actress, “Award-Winning Life: Geena’s Steps to Achieving Success;” and Andy Callahan, president of retail, Hillshire Brands.
To learn more about the event, and for travel information, visit www.cpgsummit.com.
SOURCE: Information Resources Inc.