Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in the United States of America - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Single User License: Allows the person purchasing the report and that person alone to view and use the report
- Site License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleagues that work in the same building for the same organization to view and use the report
- Enterprise License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleague within the same organization to view and use the report regardless of location
Once purchased your report will be sent to you electronically via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for arrival.
Returns or Refunds - The electronic format and type of information provided by GlobalData is such that GlobalData cannot accept returns of products once they have been dispatched. Refunds will only be considered where the product does not accurately reflect what is being advertised. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
Published 2018, 36 pages
Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in the United States of America - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Milk market in the United States of America.
Milk - all types of dairy milk including flavoured and unflavoured milks, long life milk, condensed milk and buttermilks. Includes milkshake drinks. Excludes soy milks and rice milks and yoghurt based smoothie/"thickie" drinks.
Milk market in the United States of America registered a negative compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.33% during the period 2011 to 2016 with a sales value of USD 31,781.30 Million in 2016, an increase of 0.11% over 2015. The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2016 and illustrative forecast to 2021 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Milk and its variants Evaporated Milk, Fermented Milk, Flavored Milk, White Milk.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2013 to 2016, Demographic Analytics and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to the United States of America's Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
- Overall Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2011 to 2021.
- Value terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2013-2016.
Reasons to buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Table of Contents:
1 Milk Market Overview
2 United States of America Milk Market Analytics, 2011-21
2.1 Milk Value Analytics, 2011-21
2.1.1 Milk Market by Value, 2011-21
2.1.2 Milk Market Value by Segments, 2011-21
2.2 Milk Volume Analytics, 2011-21
2.2.1 Milk Market by Volume, 2011-21
2.2.2 Milk Market Volume by Segments, 2011-21
2.3 United States of America Milk Demographic Analytics, 2012-16
2.3.1 United States of America Milk Demographic Analytics by Age Group, 2012-16
2.3.2 United States of America Milk Demographic Analytics by Education Level, 2012-16
2.3.3 United States of America Milk Demographic Analytics by Gender, 2012-16
2.3.4 United States of America Milk Demographic Analytics by Urbanization, 2012-16
3 United States of America Milk Market Analytics, by Segment 2011-21
3.1 Evaporated Milk Analytics, 2011-21
3.1.1 Evaporated Milk Market by Value, 2011-21
3.1.2 Evaporated Milk Market by Volume, 2011-21
3.2 Fermented Milk Analytics, 2011-21
3.2.1 Fermented Milk Market by Value, 2011-21
3.2.2 Fermented Milk Market by Volume, 2011-21
3.3 Flavored Milk Analytics, 2011-21
3.3.1 Flavored Milk Market by Value, 2011-21
3.3.2 Flavored Milk Market by Volume, 2011-21
3.4 White Milk Analytics, 2011-21
3.4.1 White Milk Market by Value, 2011-21
3.4.2 White Milk Market by Volume, 2011-21
4 United States of America Milk Brand Analytics by Value, 2013-16
4.1 Milk Brand Analytics by Value, 2013-16
5 United States of America Milk Brand Analytics by Volume, 2013-16
5.1 Milk Brand Analytics by volume, 2013-16
6 United States of America Milk Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2013-16
6.1 Milk Distribution Channel Analytics by value, 2013-16
7.1.1 Category Definitions
7.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
7.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
7.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
7.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
7.1.6 Exchange Rates
7.1.7 Methodology Summary
7.2 About GlobalData