Dairy Foods has nominated 13 dairy processors in its 6th annual Plant of the Year program. Voting begins today and will continue to July 4. Your vote will help determine the winner.
Each of the nominated plants has been published in Dairy Foods and on dairyfoods.com in the last 18 months. Find the article in the Digital Editions archive or click the name of the company (on the voting page) to read more about each operation.
The nominees are:
- Broadacre Dairy, Powell Station, Tenn.
- Bel Brands, Little Chute, Wis.
- The Dannon Co., Minster, Ohio
- Emmi Roth USA, Penn Yan, N.Y.
- Gifford's Ice Cream, Skowhegan, Maine
- G.S. Gelato, Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
- HP Hood, Sacramento, Calif.
- Klondike Cheese Co., Monroe, Wis.
- Oakhurst Dairy, Portland, Maine
- Rhino Foods, Burlington, Vt.
- Safeway, Bellevue, Wash.
- Swiss Valley Farms, Luana, Iowa
- Tillamook County Creamery Association, Tillamook, Ore.
The winner will be announced online later this summer and will be the subject of a feature article in the August Dairy Foods issue. The official presentation of the award will be during the International Dairy Show, Nov. 3 to 6, in Chicago. Representatives from the winning plant will present a seminar during the show.