Dairy Foods honors the Plant of the Year in its August issue. Your vote will help determine the winner. The nominated plants have been published in Dairy Foods in the last 18 months. Find the article in the Digital Editions archive or click the name of the company (on the voting page) to read more about the operation.
The nominees for the 2012 Dairy Foods Plant of the Year are:
- Broadacre Dairy, Powell Station, Tenn. (April 2012)
- The Dannon Co., Minster, Ohio (June 2012)
- DCI Cheese, Green Bay, Wis. (March 2011)
- Emmi Roth USA, Penn Yan, N.Y. (January 2012)
- Fage, Johnstown, N.Y. (June 2011)
- Gifford's Ice Cream, Skowhegan, Maine (May 2012)
- Guida's Milk, New Britain, Conn. (April 2011)
- Mars Ice Cream, Burr Ridge, Ill. (February 2012)
- Milano's Cheese, Linden, N.J. (September 2011)
- Nestle, Anderson, Ind. (January 2011)
- Perry's Ice Cream, Akron, N.Y. (February 2011)
- Pierre's Ice Cream, Cleveland (October 2011)
Swiss Valley Farms, Luana, Iowa (March 2012)
Be sure to vote and ask your co-workers to vote, too. Vote here.