Reiser has completed the construction of and opened its new state-of-the-industry customer center at its Canton, Mass., headquarters. The customer center – a 6,600-square-foot expansion to their existing building – builds on Reiser’s commitment to work with their customers to test and develop new products and processes.
The customer center features a customizable processing room with space to run individual machines or fully automated lines, as well as a full test kitchen for preparing, cooking and sampling finished product. The facility allows product to be processed under the same conditions found in most top-of-the-line food plants in the industry. It also includes modern conference rooms for meetings and training, as well as comfortable work stations for visitors.
“Reiser has a long history of providing the highest levels of customer support,” said John McIsaac, vice president of strategic business development at Reiser. “Our new customer center is one more way that we can help processors develop the best solution for their particular application.”
Reiser’s full line of processing and packaging equipment can be tested at the customer center:
- Vemag – Stuffers, grinders, formers, fillers, portioners, depositors, extruders, co-extruders and dough dividers;
- Holac – Dicers, slicers and cutting equipment;
- AMFEC – Mixers, blenders, tumblers, massagers and macerators;
- Fomaco – Injectors, tenderizers, brine mixers and tanks;
- Seydelmann – Bowl cutters and choppers, mixers, grinders and mixing grinders;
- Ross – Tray sealers for case-ready and modified atmosphere packaging;
- Repak – Horizontal form/fill/seal packaging machines;
- Supervac – Automatic vacuum chamber packaging machines.
Processors are invited to contact Reiser and schedule a test or demonstration. For more information, contact Reiser at 781/821-1290, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.reiser.com.