The 2010 Practical Membrane Technology Short Course, organized jointly byDairy FoodsandFiltration and Membrane World, is a two-day program that will bring together plant engineers, scientists, chemists, and technicians to provide updates on new technologies and applications in food processing industries focusing on dairy, fluid milk, beverages and cheese.
This short course will take place June 9-11, 2010, in Bloomington, Minn. It’s is a great resource for food processors who are looking for new methods to eliminate process bottleneck, enhance efficiency and offer new products to increase their profitability.At this conference participants will:
- Work on practical problems with industry experts and develop solutions for real case studies;
- Review market and membrane technologies before investing in a new membrane system;
- Learn how to eliminate common mistakes that can save you money;
- Hear ways to eliminate pitfalls from pilot testing;
- Discover energy-saving technologies;
- Find out how to minimize fouling problems;
- Network with industry experts, colleagues and peers; and
- Meet face to face with new and existing industry decision makers.
Registration is open and sponsorship opportunities are still available.
A convenient location, modest registration fee and exclusive networking opportunities make this a must-attend course. To learn more about this event and how you can participate atwww.membranecourse.com.