The International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association elected its 2009-2010 board of directors and officers at the group’s annual business meeting in Chicago.
John Sullivan, president and CEO, Norseland Inc., was elected as the association’s 46th president. He has been an officer and served on the board for seven years. Sullivan succeeds Ray Burke, president, in-store bakery & foodservice division, Rich Products Corp., who continues to serve on the board of directors.
Other new officers for 2009-2010 are:
· Executive vice president - Mark Rudy, vice president of sales, Hubert Co.
· Vice president - Steve Beekhuizen, senior vice president of sales, Dawn Food Products
· Treasurer - Voni Woods, senior director of deli, Giant Eagle Inc.
Industry leaders elected to serve for three-year terms on the IDDBA Board of Directors are:
· Steve Beekhuizen, senior vice president of sales, Dawn Food Products Inc.
· John Cheesman, regional vice president of sales, Maplehurst Bakeries, LLC
· Rick Goodman, president/owner, Stillwater Provisions
· Bill Klump, vice president marketing, Butterball, LLC
· Ed Meyer, vice president meat, deli, seafood & prepared foods, Schnuck Markets Inc.
· J.K. Symancyk, executive vice president, merchandising, Meijer Inc.
· Dotty VanderMolen, director of deli/bakery W MI, Mascari Sales & Marketing
· Voni Woods, senior director of deli, Giant Eagle Inc.
Other Board members continuing to serve are:
· Judy Bequette, corporate vice president of bakery & coffee bar, SUPERVALU Inc.
· Mark Brown, president, Orval Kent
· Kevin Delahunt, president - foodservice division, Sargento Foods Inc.
· Mike Farrand, vice president of deli development, Hormel Foods Corp.
· Dave Leonhardi, director foodservice and education, Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
· Brian Lime, director of sales, Land O’Lakes Inc.
· Sean Moran, director of sales, Schreiber Foods Inc.
· Robert Nectow, vice president deli and prepared foods merchandising, The Stop and Shop Supermarket Co.
· Judy Page, director of business development, Vaughan Foods Inc., Allison’s Gourmet Kitchens
· Dave Peterson, vice president of retail sales, BelGioioso Cheese Inc.
· Greg Schlafer, vice president and general manager, General Mills Bakeries & Foodservice
· Jerry Slater, national client services director, deli/regional director Midwest, Acosta Fresh Foods
· Philippe Surget, president, Lactalis Deli, Lactalis American Group