Frozen Desserts in the Desert-IDFA's Ice Cream Tech Workshop
This year's program offers new information on:
• FDA new allergens labeling regs.
• New technologies including low temp extrusion "Slow Churned™" freezing, and high and low pressure homogenization.
• Avoiding cross contamination.
• Lower Trans Fat Ice Cream Ingredients.
• Breaking the Mold: From Indulgent to Healthful.
• A new roundtable discussion with processors and suppliers.
The conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix-Scottsdale Golf Resort. To register visit www.IDFA.org or contact Tanika Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org, 202/220-3557.