Special Episode - AMETEK MOCON’s Joel Fischer joins Dairy Foods for a special podcast
Several aspects of packaging are discussed during the event.
In this special edition of the Let’s Talk Dairy podcast, joining us is Joel Fischer, lab manager at AMETEK MOCON, discussing the importance of package testing.
Fischer has been in the package testing industry for decades. He is the manager of the world’s largest permeation testing lab at AMETEK MOCON. He is passionate about finding solutions for customers and learning new things about his industry every day.
In this episode, Fischer discusses:
- The process of package testing, and what it looks like for dairy packaging such as coated paper
- Why package testing is important, and what it looks like at different stages of R&D
- Risks of poorly sealed packages
- What companies need to think about when they’re considering a change to coated paper
- What the future of sustainable dairy packaging looks like
For access to more podcast episodes, click here.