Heather Anfang, senior vice president for U.S. Dairy at Arden Hills, Minn.-based Land O’Lakes Inc., joins us for a special edition of our “Let’s Talk Dairy” podcast we are presenting exclusively online.
Anfang oversees strategic and commercial activities in Land O’Lakes’ Dairy Retail and Foodservice businesses, partners to drive overall brand health, and encourages the continued engagement and development of team members within the dairy foods business.
Anfang has served Land O’Lakes for more than 20 years, including many years heading Dairy Food Marketing, and more recently, heading enterprise-wide e-commerce efforts.
In this episode, Anfang discusse:
- Why reports of a nationwide butter shortage for the holidays were untrue.
- Today’s biggest challenge in the butter industry.
- How marketing and social media efforts have boosted the industry.
- What the outlook for the butter category is in the future?
- What Land O’Lakes has done in its diversity, equity, and inclusion, which are considered a model to follow in the dairy industry.
For access to more podcast episodes, click here.