Bluegrass Ingredients Inc. released nearly 20 new dairy concentrate product offerings, including a vegan-friendly cheez concentrate product.
“Dairy concentrates provide an innovative solution for food brands looking to increase efficiency and predictability in sourcing and manufacturing without sacrificing flavor,” said Hoyt Huffman, CEO at Bluegrass Ingredients. “Our expanded portfolio of concentrates products offers a wide range of flavors that can be used to create more intense tastes at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional cheese and dairy ingredients.”
- Cheddar Cheese Ingredient
- Natural Cream Flavor
- Romano Cheese Ingredient
- Parmesan Cheese Ingredient
- Strong Cheese Cracker Concentrate
- Strong Sour Cream Type Concentrate
- Strong American Cheese Concentrate
- Strong Cheddar Cheese Concentrate
- Strong Blue Cheese Concentrate
- American Cheese Concentrate
- Romano Cheese Concentrate
- Parmesan Cheese Concentrate
- Blue Cheese Concentrate
- Vegan Cheez Concentrate
The vegan cheez concentrate is plant-based with nine ingredients: water, coconut oil, salt, modified food starch, yeast extract, natural flavor, lactic acid, xanthan gum and citric acid.
Bluegrass also introduced butter concentrates, which are also all clean label and Kosher.
- Strong Brown Butter Concentrate
- Strong Butter Concentrate
- Butter Concentrate
- Brown Butter Concentrate
“From Italian dishes to queso dips, we’ve seen concentrates become a go-to ingredient for R&D professionals looking to add more intense cheese flavors without adding more cheese, which can be expensive and impact a product’s health profile,” said Peter Losee, vice president of Marketing at Bluegrass Ingredients. “We’re working to stay on the cutting edge of the emerging concentrates market, including offering a vegan cheez formulation.”