Registration now open for Dairy Forum 2020
The event will be held Jan. 26-29 in Scottsdale, Ariz.
The International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA), Washington, D.C., said registration for Dairy Forum 2020 is now open. The event will take place on Jan. 26-29 at the Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale, Ariz.
IDFA noted that Dairy Forum is the premier event for dairy food executives to advance their knowledge, connect with other industry leaders and discover new perspectives on issues that are important to the dairy industry. More than 1,000 dairy leaders are expected to convene at Dairy Forum 2020 to explore, discover and experience the “Power of Dairy.”
To register, visit www.idfa.org/dairyforum. Registration for Dairy Forum is required to reserve a room at the Westin Kierland Resort, IDFA said.
“Dairy Forum 2020 is a celebration of the Power of Dairy,” said Michael Dykes, D.V.M., president and CEO of IDFA. “Dairy is a nourishing, sustainable food that delivers unparalleled health and consumer benefits, advances environmental stewardship, and powers economic growth. As the largest dairy member association in the world, IDFA is proud to offer Dairy Forum 2020 to our industry’s innovators and thought leaders, as well as those looking to gain knowledge and cultivate relationships.”
Dairy Forum 2020 will help the dairy industry unlock the “Power of Dairy” to seize opportunities and navigate challenges. The 2020 program is filled with thought leaders, renowned experts and industry leaders, IDFA said. These leaders will share their insights and perspectives on a wide variety of relevant topics to advance dairy’s growth and prosperity in the years ahead.
Sessions will include:
- Leadership for the 21st Century.
- How to Turn Challenge into Opportunity & Disruption into Competitive Advantage.
- Economic Forecast for 2020 from Leading Dairy Economists.
- The New Corporate Citizen: Social Responsibility, Business Ethics & Accountable Capitalism.
- Geopolitical Landscape: What Is Happening in the World & Why Does It Matter to Your Business?
- Trade Update.
- Redefining Sustainability in the Dairy Industry.
- C-Suite Talks.
- McKinsey & Company Trends Analysis.
- And much more!
Dairy Forum 2020 will have an amazing lineup of keynote speakers, IDFA added, including:
- Peter Bergen, CNN national security analyst and best-selling author of Manhunt.
- Michael Dykes, D.V.M., president and CEO, IDFA.
- Jeff Eggers, organizational performance expert and executive director, McChrystal Group Leadership Institute.
- Marci Rossell, former chief economist for CNBC and co-host of Squawk Box.
- Peter Sheahan, best-selling author and founder and CEO, Karrikins Group.
More keynote speakers will be announced as they are confirmed, IDFA said.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities at Dairy Forum 2020, please visit www.idfa.org/dairyforum or contact Melissa Lembke, email@example.com.