Norwich, N.Y.-based Chobani introduced Flip varieties now made with whole-milk yogurt in four new flavors, plus added other Flip, Simply 100 Crunch and Kids Tubes varieties to its line. The Greek yogurt products hit stores in July and are available nationwide.
The new Greek yogurt products that hit stories in July are:
Flip Whole Milk: Made with whole-milk Greek yogurt, it comes in four flavors: blueberry, raspberry, cherry and pear & honey. The blueberry contains 140 calories, 5 grams of fat, 12 grams of sugar and 11 grams of protein.
Flip has three new flavor additions:
- Peanut Caramel Satisfaction (Caramel low-fat yogurt with roasted peanuts, milk chocolate and chewy caramel bits)
- Apple Crisp Twist (Apple cinnamon low-fat yogurt with spiced walnuts, cinnamon crunch & glazed pie crust pieces)
- Honey, That's Nuts! (Honey low-fat yogurt with walnut pieces and honey-glazed pumpkin seeds)
The peanut caramel variety contains 200 calories, 7 grams of fat, 19 grams of sugar and 12 grams of protein. The Flip products retail for a $1.49.
Simply 100 Crunch: A 100-calorie Greek yogurt with crunchies has four new flavors:
- Black Cherry Pie (Black cherry nonfat Greek yogurt with pie crust pieces and dried cherries)
- Lemon Meringue Crisp (Lemon nonfat Greek yogurt with citrus white chocolate and lemon cookies)
- Mixed Berry Crumble (Mixed berry nonfat Greek yogurt with brown sugar crumble, roasted almonds and dried cranberries)
- Raspberry Chocolate Twist (Raspberry Acai nonfat yogurt with raspberry milk chocolate and toasted coconut)
The mixed berry crumble variety contains 100 calories, 2 grams of fat, 6 grams of sugar and 10 grams of protein. The suggested retail price is $1.39.
Kids Tubes: Now available in strawberry banana (with Batman packaging). A 2-ounce tube of yogurt contains 60 calories, 1 grams of fat, 6 grams of sugar and 5 grams of protein. The suggested retail price is $3.29 per 8-pack of tubes.
The company's new Greek yogurt Mezé Dips and Chobani Drink (drinkable yogurt) also hit stores in July, read more about those products here.
Got new dairy products to contribute? Submit it to Dairy Foods here.