Dairy executives from Sargento, Agropur to speak at WDPA event
The Wisconsin Dairy Products Association holds its annual symposium from July 11 to 12.
The Wisconsin Dairy Products Association hosts its annual convention July 11 to 12 at The Landmark Resort in Door County, Wis.
Among the speakers are:
- Chris Hoeger, CEO, Swiss Valley Farms
- Sheryl Meshke, CEO, AMPI
- Shawn Marcom, VP, Sargento
- Doug Simon, Unit President, Agropur
- Clay Detlefson, VP, NMPF and Dairy Foods columnist
- Sen. Ron Johnson (invited)
- Sessions include: Food Safety In the 21st Century, International Markets: What Does The Future Look Like and Executive Round Table on Dairy Markets.
The second, third and fourth registrants from a company receive discounted rates, and the fifth, sixth and seventh registrants are free.
For more information on the 2016 Dairy Symposium, please go to www.wdpa.net and select the “Dairy Symposium” link.