Englewood Cliffs, N.J. -based Unilever rolled out 16 new frozen treats for 2015 across its brands. Breyers, Good Humor, Klondike, Magnum Ice Cream and Popsicle brands all have new products and flavors, while Fruttare is now sourcing sustainable fruits for its fruit bars.
Breyers expands Original and Breyers Gelato Indulgences
Breyers Gelato Indulgences has four new varieties, Breyers Original Black Pack line adds two new varities and Breyers Blasts! has a new Hershey’s Mini Kisses Caramel flavor.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Chocolate Caramel features chocolate gelato with caramel sauce and chocolate curls.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Mint Chocolate combines mint gelato with a fudge swirl and chocolate curls.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Strawberry Truffle features strawberry gelato with a fudge swirl and dark chocolatey truffles.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Cappuccino combines cappuccino gelato with a cream swirl and chocolate chips.
- Breyers Chocolate Truffle contains dark chocolate ice cream with dark chocolatey truffles.
- Breyers Salted Caramel features salted caramel frozen dairy dessert with a salted caramel swirl.
- Breyers Blasts! Hershey's Mini Kisses Caramel features Hershey’s Mini Kisses candies filled with caramel in a tvanilla frozen dairy dessert with a caramel swirl.
Breyers Gelato Indulgences are available in 28.5–ounce tubs at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.49 to$5.99.
Breyers and Breyers Blasts! are available in grocery stores nationwide, and will be available in 48–ounce containers for a suggested retail price of $3.99 to $5.99.
Good Humor reimagines ice cream truck favorites
Good Humor unveiled a new look for its products, featuring a new logo and packaging across its entire lineup. Plus, new varieties:
- Girl Scouts Thin Mints bar is inspired by the classic Girl Scouts cookie. It includes a combination of mint chocolate, cookie pieces and dark chocolatey coating.
- Also new and available at select retailers in the Northeast, are packs of Vanilla King Cone, Chocolate King Cone and Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich –available as multipacks for the first time.
Good Humor multipacks come in 4- and 6-count for an average suggested retail price of $3.49.
Klondike’s new stickless varieties
Klondike adds another stickless variety while also expanding the Klondike Kandy line.
- Klondike Cookie Dough Swirl is the first new stickless variety since 2012. This bar features cookie dough ice cream with a cookie dough swirl and a thick, chocolatey coating.
- Klondike Kandy Mint Fudge Cookie Bar contains mint ice cream with fudge sauce and is covered with a dark chocolate-flavored coating and cookie pieces.
Klondike Cookie Dough Swirl Stickless Bars will be available in 6-packs and Mint Fudge Cookie Kandy Bars will be available in 4–packs at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99.
Magnum Ice Cream adds two new varieties
- Double Peanut Butter is made with peanut butter ice cream and peanut buttery sauce, with Belgian Chocolate.
- Mini Double Chocolate features silky chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce and is made with Belgian Chocolate in a smaller yet equally decadent bar, crafted from only the finest ingredients.
Magnum Double Peanut Butter ice cream bars will be available in 3–count multipacks at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.49 and in single counts for a suggested retail price of $2.99.
The Mini Double Chocolate ice cream bars will be available in 6–count multipacks at select retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $5.49.
Popsicle Brand puts a frozen twist on favorites
The Popsicle Brand has three new varieties of ice pops:
- Popsicle Tootsie Pops come in classic orange, cherry, and grape shells with a chewy, chocolatey center.
- Popsicle Mystery Middles feature a cherry berry shell with three white mystery centers: Lemonade Blast, Wacky Watermelon and Bursting Bubble Gum.
- Popsicle Frozen, inspired by the blockbuster Disney movie, includes flavors such as White Cherry, Purple Berry and Blue Raspberry.
New Popsicle varieties will be available in 16- or 18-count boxes for a suggested retail price of $3.99.
Fruttare moves to sustainably farmed fruit
The Fruttare Brandwill now source sustainably farmed strawberries, coconuts, bananas and limes.
- Fruttare began sourcing sustainable strawberries from farms in western California in February.
- Real coconut pieces in Fruttare Coconut & Milk bars have been sustainably farmed in the Philippines –where coconuts grow best –since February.
- Fruttare Banana & Milk bars include bananas picked at their peak from sustainable farms in Ecuador beginning as of March.
- Fruttare Lime bars will be made with sustainably farmed lime this March.
All Fruttare varieties are available for a suggested retail price of $4.29. Fruttare Fruit & Juice Bars come in 6-count multipacks. Fruttare Fruit & Milk bars come in 4-count packs.
Got new dairy products to contribute? Submit it to Dairy Foods here
Never miss an issue of Dairy Foods