Ross introduces a new multi-purpose laboratory mixer model, the HSM-100LCI-T. This bench-top unit is offered with interchangeable mixing attachments including batch and inline rotor/stator sets, various size disperser blades and propellers. Capable of multiple mixing tasks including powder wet-out and dispersion, deagglomeration/particle size reduction, solubilization, emulsification and homogenization, the HSM-100LCI-T is equipped with the following standard features:
- Type 316 stainless steel wetted parts polished to 150-grit finish.
- 1 HP drive, 115 volt, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 20 amp motor. Optional voltages are available.
- Variable speed control from 500 - 10,000 rpm (+/- 1% accuracy).
- Color touch screen controls and display for speed, percent of load, batch timer and temperature.
- Can be used with different size vessels – 16-inch clearance under mixing attachment and 12-inch distance between the feet (base).
- Recommended batch sizes: Batch rotor/stator, disperser and propeller attachments – 1 quart to 4 gallons; Inline rotor/stator attachments (single stage and four-stage) – 1 gallon to 20 gallons; Micro mixer attachment – 50 to 500 ml.
- Electronic push-button lift.
- Dust- and fluid spray-resistant enclosure.
- Easy to disassemble and clean with simple hand tools.
- Temperature probe, vessel/beaker clamp assembly, vacuum cover and mix vessel, data acquisition/PC control and other features are available as options.
- Mixer and controls are wired and include a cord and plug.