MilkPEP introduces an All Channel Tracking Webcast Series on foodservice and non-restaurants, scheduled for June 3 at 4 p.m. EST.
Representing 7.5% of U.S. milk sales, this collection of business/industry foodservice outlets is comprised of colleges/universities, corrections, vending, hospitals, travel and leisure, business and industry, as well as long-term care/senior living facilities. The milk volume in some of these channels is surprising, as is the growth projected over the coming three to five years.
The presentation will examine these sub-channels in detail and highlight potential growth areas for milk sales. Mark your calendar to join Doug Adams of Prime Consulting and the MilkPEP staff for an informative analysis.
1. Go to https://milkpep.webex.com/
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: milk123PEP
4. Click "Join Now".
5. Follow on screen prompts to join audio portion.
Call 202/737-0153 to speak to MilkPEP staff.
1. Go to https://milkpep.webex.com/milkpep/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
If you missed the All Channel Tracking Overview or previous Special Reports:
Click here to download or listen to the presentations: