What: FREE Webinar
When: Now On Demand
Spreadable Cheese: Move to the Front with Latest Techniques
Consumers can’t get enough cheese, and this means big opportunities for dairy producers. While traditional spreadable cheese manufacturing methods are still viable, new technologies and approaches are driving versatility and flexibility while helping protect against challenges like ingredient quality and availability, production losses, consistent product quality and space constraints.
In this webinar, we’ll examine a range of topics, including:
- Innovative technology and solutions to add products to the same production line, optimizing production and increasing flexibility and profitability
- New ways to conquer demanding, complex recipes by re-combining fresh and powder ingredients
- Alternative solutions to eliminate the use of moulds and fresh ingredients, addressing challenges like ingredient sourcing, prolonged production time and final product logistics
- Heat treatment and UHT technology that can help achieve the highest product quality with full flexibility in your production solution
- Critical parameters to consider when evaluating batch and continuous solutions to deliver optimum output
Erik Boerjesson, Line Solution Manager, Liquid Food, Tetra Pak
Kamila Abelha, Sales Support Manager, Beverage & Food, Tetra Pak
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!