Columbus, Ohio-based Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams released its holiday flavors. According to the company, the seasonal varieties are perfect for adding the right amount of "extra" to seasonal celebrations.
The flavors include:
- White Chocolate Peppermint, which is a swirl of pink and white peppermint with white chocolate freckles
- Cognac with Gingerbread, featuring cognac cream, dark caramel sauce and spiced gingerbread cake
- Sugar Plum, which is Amaretti cookies, puckery plum jam and plum wine sweet cream
- Pistachio Macaron, a roasted pistachio cream with a savory finish and meringue-like honey texture
- Mexican Hot Chocolate, which is velvety, rich, mouth-tingling milk chocolate spiked with cinnamon and cayenne.
The offerings are available for nationwide shipping at jenis.com, at Jeni's scoop shops across the country and in select grocery stores, Jeni’s says.
"This time of year I like to say we've done the work for you. We've spent months baking, roasting, chopping and churning the most delicious ingredients we can find into memorable flavors worth sharing," says Jeni's founder Jeni Britton. "They're made with my style of entertaining in mind — low-lift, high-impact. As in, ‘open a pint and serve the ice cream in a fancy coupe.’ That's it! A few, voluptuous bites are all you really need at the end of a big meal or holiday party."