The eighth episode of “Let’s Talk Dairy” features an interview with Krysta Harden — the new(ish) president and CEO of the U.S. Dairy Export Council (USDEC), Arlington, Va. She speaks about current U.S. dairy export successes and her vision for USDEC’s future, including how the organization will continue to support dairy exports in new and emerging markets.
In this episode, Harden discusses:
- How her background prepared for her new role as president and CEO.
- The growth factors that have led to a successful year for U.S. dairy exports.
- USDEC’s plan to help sustain dairy export growth.
- Emerging export opportunities for U.S. dairy companies.
- How USDEC is approaching roadblocks that U.S. dairy exports are currently facing.
For access to more podcast episodes, click here.