In honor of National Cheese Lovers Day, Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin, headquartered in Madison, Wis., said it would host the first ever Art of Cheese Festival Aug. 14-16, 2020. The festival, which will be held in Madison, will feature an array of cheese-focused activities specially curated for ultimate cheese lovers.
- Enjoy a variety of classes led by experts. Classes range from cheesemaking to cooking with cheese and pairing cheese to crafting the perfect cheeseboard.
- Go on exclusive tours, via the cheese bus, to visit Wisconsin dairy farms and creameries and enjoy other special experiences.
- Enjoy the Outstanding in the Field Dinner, a unique and elevated dining experience outdoors with a four-course meal prepared by world-class local chefs. Each course will feature Wisconsin's award-winning cheeses.
- Indulge in restaurant features across the state that highlight Wisconsin's most popular cheeses.
- Visit the pop-up market in downtown Madison to sample and purchase Wisconsin cheese, meet the makers, and take home favorites to share with family and friends.
- Enjoy the Cheese Ball, which will feature live music, food, drinks, performers and more.
Visit ArtofCheeseFestival.com for more information.