InterBev Process, organized by Atlanta-based NuernbergMesse North America (the U.S. subsidiary of NürnbergMesse) will run Sept. 15-18, and will occupy 15,000 square feet in the North Hall of McCormick Place, featuring approximately 100 exhibiting companies.
InterBev Process is a capital goods trade show event covering the entire beverage industry value creation chain, from raw materials to technology to packaging and logistics. The show will attract CEOs, owners, and major decision makers in the beverage processing industry, including operations and sanitation.
The show will be co-locating with International Dairy Show, presented by the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA), Washington, D.C., and Process Expo, organized by the Food Processing Suppliers Assn. (FPSA), McLean, Va. The three combined events will bring together over 1,000 exhibiting companies and 20,000 attendees.
Some of the products that will be on display at the show include: beverage machinery, beverage ingredients, cleaning equipment, in-line testing equipment, testing equipment, packaging/palletizing equipment and water filtration.
InterBev will offer several beverage specific sessions, sponsored by ISBT, the International Society of Beverage Technologists, Dallas, Texas. Some highlights from the sessions/presentations include:
Wednesday, Sept. 16
- Introduction to Beverage Packaging (Speaker: Muhtar Kent, CEO of the Coca-Cola Co.)
- Advancements in Aseptic Processing and Packaging (Speaker: Steve Smith, Purdue University-Processing Specialist)
- Beverage Sweeteners and Blends (Speakers: Kasi Sundaresan, senior associate, Global Sweetener Development; and Adams Berzins, project leader with Ingredion’s Sweetener Solutions Technical Service)
Thursday, Sept. 17
- Fresh Juices: Cold Pressed Revolution - Headlines, Challenges and Technological Innovations (Speaker: Dr. Tatiana Koutchma, research Scientist in Food Processing in Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Guelph Food Research Center)
- Quality & Testing for Beverages (Speaker: Cloeann Durham, senior director quality, Coca Cola Bottling Co.)
- CO2 101 (Speaker: Sal Calandra, Head of Quality & Food Safety, Linde)
- Beverage Packaging Sanitation (Speaker: Mike Lammers, business development director at Sealed Air Corp.)
Friday, Sept. 18
- Ultraviolet Light Applications for Preservation and Purification of Heat Sensitive Beverages and Ingredients (Speaker: Dr. Tatiana Koutchma)
For a complete list of speakers, more program information, events and travel information, visit http://interbev.com/process.