The International Dairy Foods Association, producer of the International Dairy Show, is adding a Co-Packer Pavilion on the show floor. The International Dairy Show takes place Sept. 15 to 18 in Chicago.
“From fluid milk and yogurt to ice cream, cheese and sour cream, companies are looking for private label and co-packaging partners to allow them to sell and market dairy products under their own brand name,” said Robin Cornelison, IDFA trade show director. “In the Co-Packer Pavilion companies can showcase their specialties from research and development, taste formulation, processing, specialty packaging and more.”
Many of IDFA’s dairy processor members offer co-packing and co-manufacturing capabilities.
“We want to offer them an opportunity to showcase their services to the entire industry,” said Neil Moran, IDFA senior vice president.
Other enhancements to the Dairy Show include:
- Increased on-floor education in iDairy Show Theater and programming with larger set, more seating;
- More on-floor food and beverage events;
- Expanded closing reception, awards presentations and pavilions;
- Continued partnership with Collegiate Dairy Products Evaluation Contest; and
- More networking lounges and meeting areas.