Nano-Key filter cartridges provide the cutting edge In water and wastewater filtration by utilizing advanced nanofiber technology to filter both through electro-adhesion and mechanical processes. Nano-Key cartridges, which feature ceramic nanofibers on a micro-glass matrix, provide outstanding reduction of virus, bacteria, cysts, endotoxin and many other submicron particles.
Additional features include:
• Pure-polypropylene support components
• Standard 2-3/4-inch diameter single-layer cartridges or unique multi-layered Giant 4-1/2-inch cartridges
• Single open end (SOE) with 222 silicone O-rings standard for all sizes; other configurations available
• Standard or carbon version of Nanomedia are available
• Efficiency equal to or better than polymeric UF/MF membranes with much higher flow and much lower cost and pressure drop
• Carbon version removes humic compounds and reduces total organic compounds (TOC)
Potable water applications for the Nano-Key filter cartridges include RO pre-filtration, beverage bottling and agriculture. Industrial and wastewater applications include industrial water, semi-conductor, pharmaceutical and wastewater treatment.