Dean Foods promotes a winter classic -- hot chocolate. Kraft reminds shoppers that its Singles are part of a classic combination – a grilled-cheese sandwich and tomato soup. Meanwhile, Yoplait brands are the beneficiaries of a multipage FSI event by parent General Mills. They are among the dairy foods featured in this week’s free-standing inserts (FSIs) report.
FSI report for the week beginning Feb. 13, 2011
Dean’s Foods urges buyers of its 1% lowfat chocolate milk to “try it hot!” The nation’s largest milk processor dangles a $1 coupon toward the purchase of one gallon or two half-gallons of its chocolate milk.
Kraft Singles unites with Campbell Soup Co.’s tomato soup under the headline “Enjoy the simple goodness of an American classic.” The cheesemaker offers a 55-cent coupon toward the purchase of any Kraft regular singles SKU and Campbell’s presents a 40-cent coupon toward the purchase of four condensed soup SKUs.
Yoplait brands are the beneficiaries of a multipage FSI event by parent General Mills. Among the messages are:
- “Save on the snacks they love!” for GoGurt, Simply GoGurt and new Splitz.
- “Close the calcium gap” for Yoplait Original. The brand states it delivers twice the calcium of the leading yogurt and 50% of the daily value.
- “Great taste, zero guilt” for Fiber One.
- “Great taste, less sugar” for Yoplait Kids.
- “More nutrition than Ativia” (a Dannon brand) for Yoplus.
- “You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!” for Yoplait Light. It directs shoppers to its website for details of a two-week tune up diet.
- “2 new flavors!” (cherry cheesecake and chocolate éclair) for Yoplait Delights.
- “High in protein to help satisfy your hunger” for Yoplait Greek yogurt.
- “Enjoy frozen smoothies at home” for Yoplait Smoothie.
See all of this week’s FSIs in the Dairy FSIs photo album on the Dairy Foods Facebook page.