Milk, cheese, ice cream associations add new members to their boards
Rich Draper, CEO of The Ice Cream Club, was elected secretary of the International Ice Cream Association.
October 9, 2014
During the fall board meetings held last week, the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA), Washington, D.C., and its three constituent organizations – the Milk Industry Foundation (MIF), the National Cheese Institute (NCI) and the International Ice Cream Association (IICA) – named 15 new board members. Also, Rich Draper, CEO of The Ice Cream Club, Inc., was elected secretary of IICA.
Continuing to lead each association for the next year will be IDFA Chair Patricia Stroup, Head of Procurement, Commodities, CPCC AOA, Nestlé Singapore; IDFA Vice Chair and IICA Chair Mike Wells, President and Chief Executive Officer, Wells Enterprises, Inc.; IDFA Secretary and NCI Chair Mike Reidy, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Leprino Foods Company; and IDFA Treasurer and MIF Chair Jeff Kaneb, Executive Vice President, HP Hood LLC.
6 men join the Milk Industry Foundation board
- Tim Kelly, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Shamrock Food Company;
- Brian Kennell, CEO and President, USA and Canada, Tetra Pak Inc.;
- Greg Meador, President, Plains Dairy, L.L.C.;
- Andrei Mikhalevsky, President and CEO, California Dairies, Inc.;
- John Rooney, President and CEO, Evergreen Packaging; and
- Tim Walls, Senior Vice President, Operations, Schreiber Foods, Inc.
National Cheese Institute board has 5 new board members
- Michael Doyle, President and Chief Executive Officer, Foremost Farms USA;
- Lance Fitzsimmons, SVP-CFO, Leprino Foods Company;
- Rita Keskinyan, Managing Director, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rabobank – New York;
- Rick Pedersen, Vice President, Sales, Fonterra (USA) Inc.; and
- Renee Peets, Senior Director, Cheese and Dairy Procurement, Kraft Foods Group, Inc.
International Ice Cream Association board welcomes 4 new members
- Betsy Erdelyi, Managing Director, BMO Harris Bank;
- Kirk Heissel, Chief Operating Officer, Talenti Gelato;
- Chris Olsen, Vice President, Community and Government Relations-Americas, Tate and Lyle Custom Ingredients, L.L.C.; and
- Jeff Stephens, Vice President, Manufacturing, Publix Super Markets, Inc.